12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
A Special Luncheon Event for Retirees and Those Planning for Retirement
Whether you are having a good year, rebounding from recent losses, or still struggling to get off the ground, you may be able to save a bundle on your taxes if you make the right moves.
Don’t let your tax planning get sidetracked. Moves you make between now and the end of the year can have a significant effect on how much tax you have to pay next April.
You and your spouse or guests are invited to join local retirement planning specialists Danny Harlow and Chris Harlow, CPA for an informative event especially for retirees and those retiring soon. They will cut through the financial double talk and tell you what’s really going on with the economy. You will learn the very latest retirement planning strategies to help you protect your assets, pay less in taxes and take control of your financial future – even in these uncertain times.
- How to protect yourself against future drops in the market without completely sacrificing the chance to grow your money now.
- The five biggest risks to a secure retirement – and how to overcome them.
- Traditional “safe” havens such as money-market funds, government bonds and CDs are yielding after-tax returns barely above inflation. You’ll discover better options.
- Learn how you can create a safe and secure stream of “retirement paychecks” that are guaranteed for your life – and your spouse’s life.
- Why your IRA/401(k) is a potential tax disaster – and what you can do about it.
Reservations are required. Seating is limited and fills quickly.
To reserve your seats, please call (844) 956-0707 (Toll-Free, 24 Hours)
or register online at www.youRSVP.com and enter code: MEMCER801 Waterfront Way Suite 203
This is a terrific opportunity to get a better grasp of retirement planning and enjoy a superb complimentary meal at Barlow’s Public House.
This is a non-alcoholic event. Please arrive 15 minutes early. Doors will close at 12:00 p.m.