12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
The financial experts in the media are more than capable of telling us why the stock market went up or down or what the economy is doing – after it happens. But the fact is, none of them can predict precisely how long the market will continue to climb; or the when the next crash will be.
If you are retired or nearing retirement, timing is everything. Another big drop in the market could be devastating to your retirement plan and lifestyle. It’s time to get prepared.
You and your spouse or guests are invited to join local retirement planning specialist Danny Harlow for an informative event especially for retirees and those retiring soon. He will cut through the financial doubletalk and tell you what’s really going on with the economy. You will learn the very latest retirement planning strategies to help you protect your assets, pay less in taxes and take control of your financial future – even in these uncertain times.
- How to protect yourself against future drops in the market without completely sacrificing the chance to grow your money now.
- The five biggest risks to a secure retirement – and how to overcome them.
- Traditional “safe” havens such as money-market funds, government bonds and CDs are yielding after-tax returns barely above inflation. You’ll discover better options.
- Learn how you can create a safe and secure stream of “retirement paychecks” that are guaranteed for your life – and your spouse’s life.
- Why your IRA/401(k) is a potential tax disaster – and what you can do about it?
This is a terrific opportunity to get a better grasp of retirement planning and enjoy a superb complimentary meal at McCormick & Schmick’s.
This is a non-alcoholic event. Please arrive 15 minutes early, doors will close at 12:00 p.m.
There is absolutely no cost or obligation and no products will be offered or sold; this event is meant for those with $250,000 or more in retirement accounts and those who haven’t attended in over 1 year.
Reservations are required. Seating is limited and fills quickly.
To reserve your seats, please call (833) 868-8108 (toll-free, 24 hours)
or register online at www.youRSVP.com and enter code: WAJBAV
Arrive at 11:45 a.m. Doors will close at noon.