6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Discover why NOW is the time to prepare for Retirement & Taxes
At this COMPLIMENTARY event…
- Learn what the SECURE Act is and how it changed your IRA or 401k on January 1, 2020
- Identify and avoid some of the most common and costly tax mistakes many Baby Boomers make in retirement
- Understand how lost deductions may cause your tax rate to go up (not down) in retirement
- Discover how you may be able to reduce (or even eliminate) certain taxes (including tax on Social Security income!)
Want to learn how to optimize your taxes in retirement?
This event will answer your most pressing questions!
- Discover specific taxes you can potentially reduce or possibly eliminate with a tax efficient strategy.
- Learn about the window of opportunity IRA & 401K owners have to leverage 2018 Tax Reform for potentially lower retirement taxes!
- Discover what 80% of Baby Boomers can do NOW that income taxes are lower (source)
- Discover how sequencing withdrawals from certain retirement accounts may reduce your taxes in retirement
- Understand how lost deductions could cause your retirement taxes to be higher than expected (and how to plan for it)
- Learn how new changes to tax laws could affect the taxes you owe on your Social Security income!
- You are invited to a RingCentral webinar.
- When: Mar 24, 2020 6:00 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)
- Topic: Avoid the Tax Mistakes that Could Cost you Thousands!
Register in advance for this webinar:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Danny J. Harlow President, Financial Advisor Harlow Wealth Management
Danny is the president and chief compliance officer for Harlow Wealth Management, a Registered Investment Advisor. Danny began working in the financial services industry in 1973 and is well versed in financial, estate and tax-planning topics and strategies.
Christopher D. Harlow, CPA, Vice President, Financial Advisor Harlow Wealth Management
Chris got his start in the industry working for the IRS where he worked for nearly 10 years. There gathered valuable knowledge about the tax code and received his CPA license. It was then that he decided to pursue his lifelong goal of working with his father and joined Harlow Wealth Management.